Only major releases are documented here.
- Rework package structure, picking apart the mudball that was __init__.py.
- Add planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Very basic interface only.
- Add planets Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. Their interface is yet incomplete though.
- Add new Planet methods max_speed, mean_orbital_period, relative_orbital_velocity, average_motion_per_year, aspect_lookahead, default_sample_interval.
- Add sign change detection via Planet.next_sign_change().
- Add Moon.last_new_or_full_moon()
- Precision lowered to 0.0072 arc seconds (was 0.0036), it was needed for proper ingress calculation.
- Update code for astropy 0.4 (rewrote one test case).
- Various bugfixes.
- Add arc seconds to relative position
- Add right ascension, declination and ecliptical latitude
- Refurbish cli.py
- Use astropy for time conversions
- Vast documentation update
- Extend test suite
- Remove sun data from moon endpoint response
- Swiss Ephemeris data files are now included in the package
- Use nose instead of doctest for quick sanity tests
- Add a lot of functions (e.g. rise/set times)
- cerridwen-server: new switch –test/-t for quick testing
- Various minor amendments and changes
- New sun data computation function and API endpoint